EXO Inspired Outfit: 세훈 (Sehun)

imageimageimageimageimage

To celebrate EXO's comeback, "Miracle In December," I've decided to do a series of inspired outfit posts featuring my favorite casual outfits from each member!

Let's start with the maknae~

imageimage

Monki Blair Denim Shirt
Splendid V Neck Tee
Rock & Republic Mixed-Media Pants
  • Women's Nike Cortez Lite Txt Casual Shoes
  • CARHARTT 'Sport' Beanie
  • Aeropostale Double Heart Necklace

Ditch that sweatshirt and sweatpants! This outfit is perfect because it doesn't sacrifice comfort for style. It's more like a revamp to comfort, giving off the impression that you gave in some consideration to preparing yourself instead of wearing baggy sweatshirts and sweatpants. But in reality, you probably only gave 1 minute of consideration because that's how easy this outfit is, seriously! 
I love how this outfit can be worn by both men and women and look equally as awesome on both genders. I also love how Sehun's outfit gives off a young urban appeal with the harem / low-crotch pants.

PS: ( The beanie Sehun is actually wearing in the picture is the Carhartt Watch Cap Beanie!)

imageimage

What is your favorite song from EXO's album? I LOVEEEEEEEEE all of the songs but I have to say I like 'The Star' a tad bit more! The raps just make me go ajslkfjsdlkjflka


This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply