OOTD 009

It's been a while since I last updated something that isn't just a text post, let alone an OOTD post. I believe I've fully recovered from my concussion so I hope to update more often! ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

image image image image

OOTD 009:

(OTL how to model? I'm so awkward T~T)

Pale pink Jumper- Kohl's
Sleeveless Peter Pan Collared Shirt- Cotton On
Light Gray Skater Skirt- Kohl's
image Plush Tights 
(imageI recommend these for the colder days because they are the warmest things ever and not to mention- so comfortable!)


One of the reasons why I love the fall/winter season is because of layering! Just throw on a collared shirt, cardigan or jumper, a jacket, and a scarf for added warmness and coziness! Then grab a coffee or latte at your local cafe and your ready to go~! ( Haha I wish my life was like this lol. No time to go to a local cafe and get coffee or a latte- heck I don't even drink either of them. But it was fitting for the scene xD )

Hope you guys enjoy the colder seasons with me!




This entry was posted on Friday, November 8, 2013 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “OOTD 009”