131116 인피니트 (INFINITE) OGS: ONE GREAT STEP NYC (PART 3: MERCHANDISE)

Make sure you read part 2!! It's when things get juicy


I actually didn't get anything except for a t-shirt (which I didn't pay for. THANK YOU MEL IF YOU ARE READING THIS!!!) because everything is so expensive. My friend also bought 4 unofficial lightsticks prior to the concert.



The t-shirts were $40!!! So expensive T~T


Fancy now aren't we?


 I originally didn't want anything because the merchandise didn't really appeal to me. But my friend bought it for me without me knowing  Thank you thank you again if you are reading this! I would have definitely regretted it if I came home empty handed. 

Even though this t-shirt was really expensive, the quality is tremendously good! It's probably the best t-shirt I own quality wise. These shirts were really well-made. I wish I bought a zip-up...but they were $70...


These are the lightsticks we got~

(Credit to owner of picture)




That's it for my little INFINITE series! I had fun reliving the whole experience and I hope you did too! 

This entry was posted on Friday, November 29, 2013 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply