Life Update (It's very random)

Wow it's been 2 weeks since I last updated @.@ Gomen /bows down on knees. 

So what have I been up to lately? 

Well, school and sports have taken my life for the time being but by then end of October I should be more available to update ^^. School is just so crazy this year and it feels like I've been in school for a month already when it's been only 3 weeks. I literally thought last week that it was October >.<

I had so much outfits I wanted to show you guys that I've worn these past two weeks but I couldn't find time to take pictures of them. When everything gets washed, I'll be sure to make an outfit collage!

Oh yeah and before I forget: I'm going to INFINITE's Great Step Concert in New York! Woot!

---
Recent thoughts:


  1. Lately (well not lately, more like the past few months) I've been wanting to make a Youtube account where I will outfit videos, hair videos, hauls, etc. Except no makeup videos for now because I don't wear any for now...But if I do follow through with this plan, it won't be until I lose weight and when I have more free time.
  2. I'm promising myself to read for pleasure once October ends because I don't read enough besides the books I'm assigned to read in school and fanfics (hehehe). So if you have any books to recommend, comment below!


---
I'm going shopping today so hopefully I'll have a haul for you guys ^^. Byebye~








This entry was posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

6 Responses to “Life Update (It's very random)”

  1. I suggest all of Nicholas Sparks books. His books are the best! :)


    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ouo I heard about him before! My mom likes to read his books but I'm not sure if they are appropriate for my age. I'll have to research more about him :) Thanks for the recommendation!

      Delete
  2. Omg I'm literally so jealous that you're going to see Infinite!! You'll have to post about it just for me hehe^-^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg you're going to see infinite >u< That's so awesome !! I wish I could go to a kpop concert too but I'm stuck here T^T
    And you should make a youtube account! It's would be really nice, I hope you will have more free time tho~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww where do you live that you get no kpop concerts? D:

      I'll let you know if I do make a youtube account ;)

      Delete