OOTD 001 (+ extra photo) + OOTD 002

Hello~

I'm assuming my first readers will be my tumblr followers so I want to keep my OOTD order as it is on my tumblr (OCD). Most of you probably saw these OOTD's already but I will be uploading a new one after I make this post ♡^▽^♡


☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・


OOTD 001

Tokyo shirt: ZARA
High Waisted Shorts: Thrifted
BOY Snapback: Rue 21 (men section I believe)
Camouflage Stud Platform Sneakers: Call It Spring
Knee High Socks: Don't remember (sorry >.< but you can get them anywhere)

Pointers:
While you can pull the knee high socks all the way to the knee, I actually pulled it all the way down to the rim of my sneakers. This resulted in the socks looking "bunched" but not too bunched because I tucked the extra bunchiness (if that's a word) inside the shoe. 

Extra Photo:

This is the back of the Tokyo shirt. Absolutely love it (。♥‿♥。)

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・

OOTD 002
 

Sweater: H&M 
Tank top: I don't remember 
Polka Dot Shorts (sponsored): Brave Store (Storenvy) Enter "hye-jun" for a 10% discount! 
Hello Kitty Glasses (sponsored): Ulzzangglasses
Oxford Shoes: Target 
Socks: Forever 21

Pointers:
Again, like the socks from OOTD 001, I bunched up the socks to the rim of the shoes. 






This entry was posted on Thursday, August 8, 2013 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply